I have a lot of friends who have experienced allergies and/or sensitivities to stainless steel.
And, as with many of us, there’s a lot to talk about.
I had a few of these for myself, and I know many others who have had similar reactions to stainless.
But it didn’t take long to see some problems with what’s known as the “susceptible” reaction.
The term refers to people who are sensitive to stainless or have had one of the rare reactions.
For me, the reaction started with a bit of an initial discomfort, then the sensation of burning in the mouth or throat increased, and finally, the burning became worse.
When I first started noticing symptoms, I knew I had something serious.
I wasn’t sure exactly what was wrong, and what was causing it.
When I started seeing people who said they were allergic to stainless, I decided to investigate.
So, to understand what was going on, I contacted a leading expert in stainless steel reactions.
Dr. Robert Furlong, MD, PhD, FACS, is the chief of allergy and allergy medicine at Harvard Medical School.
His research and practice focuses on allergic reactions to metals and food and has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Guardian, The Washington Post, and The New England Journal of Medicine.
“What you’re looking for are the three triggers, and that’s what triggers your allergic reaction,” he explained to me in an email.
“That’s why you see a lot more people with these reactions than you would expect to see in the general population.”
For me, it took me about three days to realize that I had allergies to stainless and I was starting to feel more and more severe symptoms.
I didn’t have a specific trigger, but I knew something was wrong.
So I started to research what triggers it and I eventually stumbled upon a research paper on the subject by Dr. Michael Rea, MD.
Dr Rea wrote an article called “Symptoms of Sensitivity to Stainless Steel” that was published in the New England Scholar, the journal of the Society for Research in Allergy and Immunology, in 2014.
Dr Furloung wrote a similar article in his own journal.
Both articles described symptoms and treatments that were similar to my own.
It seemed to be a good first step for me to get some answers.
What exactly is stainless steel?
How can I avoid stainless?
Is it safe to eat stainless?
What are the signs and symptoms of a stainless allergy?
Can you give me a list of ingredients that could be harmful to my body?
I decided to take a closer look at the symptoms of stainless, and then I called Dr. Rea to find out more.
The symptoms that I saw weren’t really a symptom of a specific problem.
They were more like a general feeling of irritation.
So that’s how I started figuring out what was happening.
The first thing I did was go to the kitchen and start to cook with the stove on low heat.
When the stove is on low, the air inside the food is less turbulent and it’s easier to keep things moving.
And that’s when I started experiencing this problem.
So when I put it on low again, I started having a little bit of a burning sensation in the throat, but then, when I was on the stove, I could feel it burning a little more.
I started feeling it more intensely.
That’s when the burning went from being a little to a lot, and it started to get worse.
So the first thing to do was to get the stove off the stove.
I put the burner on low and set the timer.
I just had to wait.
The next thing I tried was to take the stove outside and start cooking.
Then, I had to stop cooking because I had this burning sensation and burning in my throat.
Then I had these little, deep burning pains in my chest.
And the pain just got worse and worse and worst.
It was excruciating.
Then after about 15 minutes, I was able to put it back on the burner and go back inside the house.
I went back to the stove and started to cook again.
That was the next step.
The next thing was to put the food into the fridge, so that I could put it out for the next day.
And then I had some sort of reaction, but this time, it was more severe.
It’s not burning in a very severe way.
I have to go back to my doctor and get the next course of treatment.
But at this point, I think it’s a really good idea to call your doctor.
The symptoms were starting to go away.
So what can I do?
So that’s the first step.
The second thing is to make sure you have a very clean kitchen.
You don’t want any food in the kitchen.
So, when you have your food in